Dearing Compressor & Pump is a leading provider of numerous products for the environmental market. With experience dating back to 1945, Dearing Compressor & Pump’s engineers can provide complete packages or individual components.
From packaged industrial waste water systems and ground water remediation systems, to individual components, call us to determine what we can do for you. Here is a sample of what we can provide:
- Pump / Blower / Vacuum Packaging
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Elmo Rietschle Products
- Oil / Water Separation
- Custom PLC Control Systems and Instrumentation
- Internet Based Remote Monitoring and Operation
Dearing’s environmental division packages a wide range of standard and custom engineered trailer-based remediation systems.
Our most common systems are for dual phase extraction (DPE) which combines the remediation technologies of soil vapor extraction and ground water pump and treat for the in-situ remediation of volatile organics from soil and ground water.
Also known as multi-phase extraction, the vacuum system removes soil vapors and liquid pumps remove contaminated ground water. Vapors and ground water are separately treated and safely discharged back into the environment.
All Standard Systems include:
- PLC Controllers for process control and data logging
- State of the art 3G cell modems for remote control and remote data logging
- Gardner Denver blowers and rotary claw vacuum pumps
- Custom air/liquid separators for high efficiency and easy cleaning
- High flow oil / water separators
- Vapor phase carbons
- Liquid phase carbons
- Combustible gas monitoring
- Instrumentation for the digital readout of vacuum in inches Hg, water pressure levels, and air flow in CFM.
Dearing’s engineering department can also design site specific equipment. Previous designs have included diesel engines and generators for emergency environmental response, pump and treat trailers, soil vapor extraction trailers, custom wheel technology for injecting oxygen and other gases into returning groundwater, and highly efficient and effective oil water separators that greatly exceed the specifications of standard off the shelf systems based on water resident time.
We have over 60 years experience in equipment packaging. Please give us a call, and let us specify a system for you.
Oil / Water Separators
OCX Oil Recovery System
Advance oil/water separation from Industrial Service Technologies, Inc.
The OCX™ system employs the patented Hi-Flow™ Media cartridge to continuously separate entrained and emulsified oils from water with demonstrated removal efficiencies up to 99.99%. A standard 7″ X 20″ cartridge has processed more than 3 million gallons of oily water at a continuous flow rate of 7.5 gallons per minute, before cartridge replacement.
- Fully automated operation
- Long service life of media
- Process a wide variety of oily fluids
- Small footprint (single cartridge vessel: 12″ dia. X 44″ h.; 7.5 gpm)
This photo shows typical results using two standard cartridges in series, at a flow rate of 7.5 gpm. System configurations can be varied to achieve desired recovery/removal target.
Multiple cartridge vessels are available to accommodate customer needs for high flow rate systems. Units from 3 to 475 gpm are available.
- Construction materials: translucent fiberglass and aluminum standard
- Pressure: 70 psi max
- Fully automated systems available
- Custom engineering and integration into existing systems available
- Flow: 7.5 gpm/cartridge (max)
- Temperature: 1,400 (max)
- pH range: 2 to 10.5
- Hydrocarbon compatibility: Crude oil to gasoline
- Pre-filtration: 20 micron (nominal), 10 micron (best)
- Differential pressure: 20 psi
- Service life: Up to 3.5 million gallons (dependent on water quality)
Request for Quote
Please fill out the Request a Quote form below and a representative will get back to you shortly.